On June 19, the e-Safefood project organised its 1st webinar on microbiological safety under new societal challenges. We brought together around 70 participants mainly from Europe but also from North Africa. This was an opportunity to present our activities and our online training program in more detail.
Summary and recording of the webinar
1. Introduction to the e-Safefood project – Gemma Cornuau, ACTIA
2. Introductory quiz – Current societal factors – Gemma Cornuau, ACTIA
3. Presentation of the ISEKI Moodle platform and access to the ISEKI Moodle platform for the training unit (5’) (Federica Striglio, ISEKI-FOOD Association)
4. An online training unit taster:
General presentation of the content of the Microbial shelf-life module (intermediate level) – Valérie Stahl, AERIAL
Example of a training unit: Unit 1 - Current societal factors - Benjamin Duque, ACTALIA
Example of a training unit: Unit 5 - Durability studies – Catherine Denis, ACTALIA
5. Inform about the future project training activities – Gemma Cornuau, ACTIA
6. Questions & Answers session
Download hereunder the different presentations of the webinar
Our first e-training module on Microbial shelf life will be freely available in Autumn 2023, stay tuned for more information!